His Excellency Mr. Ibrahim Boubacar KEITA, President of the Republic of Mali, Head of State, Commander in chief of the armed forces.
- Official name: Republic of Mali
- Conventional short form: Mali
- Government type: Republic
- President of the Republic: His Excellency Mr. Ibrahim Boubacar Keita, President of the Republic, Head of State, Commander in chief of the armed forces; since 4th September 2013
- Prime Minister: Dr. Boubou Cissé, Prime Minister, Head of Government; since 22nd April 2019
- National Day: 22 September (Independence Day)
- Official language: French
- Main National languages: Bambara, Bobo, Bozo, Dogon, Peul, Soninké, Songhoy, Sénoufou, Minianka-Mamara, Tamasheq, Hassanya, Khasonké, Mandenkan-Maninkakan ou Malinké, etc.
- Main Ethnic groups: Bambara, Bobo or Bomu, Bozo, Dogon, Peul, Soninké, Sonrhai, Sénoufo, Minianka, Touareg, Arabe/Maure, Khasonké, Malinké, Maninka, etc.
- Currency: Franc CFA, pegged to the Euro (1€ = 655,957 Francs CFA)
- Presidency of the Republic of Mali: (www.koulouba.ml)
- Prime Minister’s Office:(www.primature.gov.ml)
- Ministry of Mining :(www.mines.gouv.ml)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, International Cooperation and African Integration:(www.diplomatie.ml)
- Ministry of Agriculture :(www.developpementrural.gouv.ml)
- Ministry of Malians Abroad:(www.maliens-exterieur.gouv.ml)
- Ministry for Culture:(www.developpementrural.gouv.ml)
- Tourism and Hospitality Office of Mali (OMATHO):(www.culture.gouv.ml)
- API Mali:(www.apimali.gov.ml)
- Chamber of Trade and Industry of Mali:(www.cci.ml)
- ORTM TV:(ortm.ml/)
- Channel II:(otrmchaine2.radio.fr/)
- Embassy of Japan in Bamako:(www.ml.emb-japan.go.jp)