From November 1st, following the easing of precautionary measures against the spread of the new coronavirus, the opening hours of the Embassy will be modified as follows: Every day, from Monday to Friday, from 11:00 to 17:00.
On the occasion of the Holy Day of Ashura, the Embassy will be closed on Monday 08 August 2022.
Please find below the list of the closing days of the Embassy during the year 2022:
Please find below the list of the closing days of the Embassy during the year 2021: Official holidays – 2021
STATEMENT OF THE EXTRAORDINARY SESSION OF THE SUPERIOR COUNCIL OF NATIONAL DEFENCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF MALI The Superior Council of National Defense of the Republic of Mali has taken the following important measures as of Today, Thursday, March 19th, 2020 until further notice: The suspension until […]
As stated in the communiqué, as of March 11th, 2020, the Government of the Republic of Mali has taken the 10 following measures until further notice: Regarding travelers: All travelers who arrive in Mali will be submitted, at the entry on the territory (air and land), to a systematic temperature […]
On March 10, 2020, His Excellency Mohamed EL MOCTAR, Ambassador-designate, presented the copy of his Credentials to the Vice-Minister for Foreign Affairs of Japan.
On March 04, 2020, the new Ambassador-designate, His Excellency Mohamed EL MOCTAR, arrived in Tokyo.
- Presidency of the Republic of Mali: (www.koulouba.ml)
- Prime Minister’s Office:(www.primature.gov.ml)
- Ministry of Mining :(www.mines.gouv.ml)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, International Cooperation and African Integration:(www.diplomatie.ml)
- Ministry of Agriculture :(www.developpementrural.gouv.ml)
- Ministry of Malians Abroad:(www.maliens-exterieur.gouv.ml)
- Ministry for Culture:(www.developpementrural.gouv.ml)
- Tourism and Hospitality Office of Mali (OMATHO):(www.culture.gouv.ml)
- API Mali:(www.apimali.gov.ml)
- Chamber of Trade and Industry of Mali:(www.cci.ml)
- ORTM TV:(ortm.ml/)
- Channel II:(otrmchaine2.radio.fr/)
- Embassy of Japan in Bamako:(www.ml.emb-japan.go.jp)