Tourism industry has a huge investment potential. The cultural uniqueness of Mali provides the basis for a comparative advantage for tourism development in the region. A rich arts heritage provides a range of tourism development opportunities through the development of museums and galleries and the promotion of arts and craft products, including indigo and mud dyed cloth, wood carvings, gold and silver work, and ethnic musical instruments.
In addition to cultural assets, Mali is also endowed with an extensive natural heritage that includes vibrant landscapes, the Sahara desert, and the wetlands of the central Niger Delta that host thousands of water birds species.
There are huge opportunities in the building of hotels, restaurants, motels, hostels, attraction parks, leisure parks, public gardens, zoological gardens, and in the development of air, road, fluvial and rail transportation.
FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE VISIT THE WEBSITE OF:
–THE MINISTRY OF HANDICRAFTS, CULTURE, THE HOTEL INDUSTRY AND TOURISM: www.culture.gouv.ml
–MALI TOURISTIC PROMOTION AGENCY: http://www.officetourismemali.com/
- Presidency of the Republic of Mali: (www.koulouba.ml)
- Prime Minister’s Office:(www.primature.ml)
- Ministry of Mining, Energy and Water:(www.mines.gouv.ml)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, International Cooperation and African Integration:(www.diplomatie.gouv.ml)
- Ministry of Agriculture :(www.developpementrural.gouv.ml)
- Ministry of Malians Abroad:(www.maliens-exterieur.gouv.ml)
- Ministry of Handicrafts, Culture, the Hotel Industry and Tourism:(www.culture.gouv.ml)
- Mali Touristic Promotion Agency:(www.officetourismemali.com)
- API Mali:(www.apimali.gov.ml)
- Chamber of Trade and Industry of Mali:(www.cci.ml)
- ORTM TV:(ortm.ml/)
- Embassy of Japan in Bamako:(www.ml.emb-japan.go.jp)