The Malian Nationals living in the Jurisdiction of the Embassy of the Republic of Mali to Japan (Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Republic of Korea, Republic of the Philippines) are approximately 322 people. Most of them lives in Japan.
The Malian Nationals include Professors, students, agronomist engineers, researchers, IT engineers, artist musicians, traders, professional football players and mostly factory workers, etc.
About 150 in Japan, the Malians live essentially in the metropolitan area of Tokyo.
Malian Nationals are 34 in Australia residing mainly in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth.
In New Zealand, there are 26 Malians Nationals, essentially in Auckland.
Malians living in Republic of Korea are 110. They live essentially in the metropolitan area of Seoul.
In the Republic of the Philippines, there are two Malians.
Artists musicians from Mali including a Kora player, a Djembé player (tam-tam drum), a Balafon player (xylophone) and a N’Goni player showcase their skills to the public in Japan on the occasions of festivals and other cultural events.
- Presidency of the Republic of Mali: (www.koulouba.ml)
- Prime Minister’s Office:(www.primature.gov.ml)
- Ministry of Mining :(www.mines.gouv.ml)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, International Cooperation and African Integration:(www.diplomatie.ml)
- Ministry of Agriculture :(www.developpementrural.gouv.ml)
- Ministry of Malians Abroad:(www.maliens-exterieur.gouv.ml)
- Ministry for Culture:(www.developpementrural.gouv.ml)
- Tourism and Hospitality Office of Mali (OMATHO):(www.culture.gouv.ml)
- API Mali:(www.apimali.gov.ml)
- Chamber of Trade and Industry of Mali:(www.cci.ml)
- ORTM TV:(ortm.ml/)
- Channel II:(otrmchaine2.radio.fr/)
- Embassy of Japan in Bamako:(www.ml.emb-japan.go.jp)